Saturday, January 22, 2011

Home for the weekend

I feel like I have been going out so much this past few weeks that my body is exhausted and rebelling. On weeknights, I seem to be an insomniac and can't get to bed until the late hours only to have to wake up around 6:30 for work. On weekends, I don't get home til 4 and then sleep until noon - also not healthy sleeping habits.

So in lieu of "saying yes" to the various opportunities for going out this weekend, I decided to go home to my parent's house (only around an hour plus travel time from my apartment, thankfully) and sleep the weekend away, hang out with my pups, eat great food, and catch up with my siblings. All in all, zero regrets. I have little things to get done anyway.

One of those things is my NYJL one page bio. I don't know what to write! It's like high school english class all over again. One page is by no means long, especially compared with the papers I've had to write all throughout college. But when this entire page is supposed to filled with what should be compelling information all about me? This is a challenge. What can I put on this page that will be witty and funny but not cheesy and really show the other NYJL provisionals and members who I am? Ahhhh, I better get working.

Productive weekend: Worked out, ate good food, watched a romantic comedy, caught up with an old friend, blogged (woo), slept, and am doing my "homework!"

STEELERS v JETS tomorrow.
blackandyellow
blackandyellow
blackandyellow
blackandyellow
blackandyellow
blackandyellow

1 comment: